52 Lists for Happiness
This week is a fun week. I get to list the foods that taste great and make me feel good about eating them.
- Kombucha has become my absolute favorite drink in the world. Kevita is my favorite brand and a close second is Sprouts brand.
- Vegetarian Gluten Free breakfast sandwiches made by my husband on the weekends. Cage free, antibiotic - free eggs on Aldi's Live Gluten Free bread with Diaya vegan cheese, toasted to perfection and all melty in your mouth.
- Sprouts snack trays are so good! Each one is different. There are 4 snacks in each tray. Cheeses, crackers, grapes, veggies, chicken, hummus, trail mix, olives, eggs...just depends on which one you get. This is my go to picnic food.
- Homemade organic black bean and corn salsa with non-gmo organic corn chips. Summertime staple in my house.
- Pho-fo sho! Give me that hot bowl of broth, noodles and veggies on a cold or rainy day. Ramen...done right is good too.
You can read about all my lists and me here