Week 43 of the 52 List for Happiness is to list how where I am right now fulfills the dreams and desires of my past.
- Married to the man of my dreams. Seriously. It hasn't always been rainbows and unicorns but through the toughest times he has been my rock. He gets me. We laugh at and enjoy all the most ridiculous things. I still think he is the sexiest man alive.
- I dreamed of my daughter going to college. Now she is not only in college, but on the Dean's List and currently studying abroad in Europe right now! She has surpassed my hopes and dreams in so many ways.
- Providing my children the childhood I always wanted. Between trips, movies, sleep away camp, making our own unique family traditions, I think I am living that dream I always hoped for my kids.
- Finally in a place where I am able to travel. For so long I wanted to travel far and wide and did not have the means, time or support needed to be able to do it.
- Remaining healthy. That has always been a huge goal for me. Staying active and in shape for many years is paying off big time now that I am older. I do not suffer from a lot of issues so many of the people my age do because I have eaten well and exercised. Not that I was a fitness freak. Just many little choices that add up in the end.
*these pictures made me realize how extremely dirty my camera sensor is. Goals this week is to get that cleaned up!