Achievements Big and Small 46/52
This week's 52 lists for happiness prompt was to list an achievement I have made each day whether it was big or small.
1. I finally got out in my kayak to kick off the season.
2. I am halfway through my 100 mile challenge and managed to get 2 hikes in this week between all the rain.
3. Got the boys fitted and bought 2 suits for my friends upcoming wedding.
4. Managed to get a later afternoon slot for my son's weekly OT sessions so I don't have to miss so much work every week.
5. Booked a pretty decent corporate event for later in the month.
I still have a couple of more days to achieve great things. Right now I am so overwhelmed I am just happy to get anything done. Yay for busy season!
Keywords: 52 lists
No comments posted.