Unfinished Business 52/28
52 Lists for Happiness
Happy Friday! This week I made a list of all the projects I wish I had time to work on or finish. It is a very long list. This doesn't sound very happy though does it? That is what I thought too. Then I read the exercise prompt. I am supposed to cross one off the list, like forget about it and scrap it. Honestly there really isn't one I want to scratch out but I know there is one I am probably never going to finish. So here we go...
1. Paint the fixtures in the bathrooms that are tarnished. I bought the paint...and still we wait.
2. Re-arrange and organize my craft space. This might actually happen soon as part of my 30 day minimalism challenge. So far on day 11 and still going strong!
3. Clean out my filing cabinets. I actually started this. More than halfway done too! Did the hard part at least.
4. Complete the creative portrait series I started last year. Honestly I hate to say it...this is going to be the one I probably scrap. There is another series I wanted to start last year and never got around to and if I give myself reprieve from the one I began already then this one will come to light finally.
5. Remodel my kitchen! Getting a new oven this weekend so that is a start. I hate my counter tops, sink and cabinets. This needs to happen ASAP!
My list of unfinished projects is lengthy. I am slowly whittling down the pages. My bedroom is finally finished and I love it. The kids bath is just about done (that painting fixtures thing...) and my kids rooms are just about where they need to be (just have to paint a bed and move some furniture). The dining and living room are great...no changes needed there. Laundry was just repainted not long ago and my husband hung cabinets in there and our family dry erase calendar so we can keep up with each other...at least when we remember to update it! Really besides the kitchen everything else is just a whole lot of little things. I will get there!
Keywords: 52 lists
No comments posted.