52 Lists Project
List the experiences that have made me feel that I am living life to the fullest.
- Running half marathons makes me feel like a bad ass. I am not winning any races or age categories but just being able to finish 13.1 miles and feel great afterwards is something I never thought I would ever do and I am damn proud of myself for it.
- Making movies is something I thought would only live in my fantasies. I have been involved in a few productions and for the first time, in front of the camera. Proving dreams do come true.
- Traveling outside of the US has been life changing and incredibly addicting. It has made me crave adventure and culture and appreciate what others have to offer.
- Whitewater rafting and kayaking is exhilarating and makes me feel more alive than anything else I have ever experienced.
- Hiking mountains is the best soul cleansing, mind clearing exercise routine I have found works for me. It is like my church. Deep in the woods is where I find myself and my connection with my spirit.