Invest in Happiness 51/52
It looks like my 52 weeks of happiness project is nearing the end. This second-to-last week journaling prompt is to list the ways I have invested in my happiness over the year.
1. Journaling. This project along has really inspired me. I have a shared journal with a female in Luxembourg. It has been the one of the most joyous & creative endeavors I ever remember doing.
2. I have started shooting for fun again. This has a huge impact on my well being.
3. Plants in all shapes and forms have made me super happy. From my air plants, to my desk plants to the ones I have growing around my house. I have managed to keep things alive and thriving.
4. Spending time with friends. Real quality time with the people that matter. Letting go has afforded me to prioritize cultivating relationships that help me grow and foster creativity and positivity.
5. Meditation has really helped to teach me to quiet my mind and focus on the now. I know it sounds hokey and hippie speak but it really works. My favorite app for meditating is Simple Habit. I didn't buy the full version as I have tried a million others and by now I am getting good at not needing guided meditations but if you are thinking about trying one, skip all the others and just use this one.
Keywords: 52 lists
No comments posted.