52 Lists... That's A Wrap!
I have finished the 52 weeks for happiness journal that was gifted to me by my lovely daughter. This has been a fun project and I am going to miss my weekly lists. You can see a recap of all my lists here. This final list is to list the happiest moments of the last year. For the first time I was able to fill up more than 2 pages in my journal. Narrowing this down to only 5 is so hard. There has been so much fun this past year. I hope you have enjoyed following along. I have some ideas of what I am going to do in its place so stayed tuned.
Without further adieu, here is my very last 52 Lists post.
1. Costa Rica. Hands down the tippy top of the most happiest moments of the last 52 weeks.
2. Universal and Orlando family trip! Oh what fun did we have!
3. Raising this guy. Gosh we miss him.
4. Christmas in NYC and visiting my dad. I also reconnected with my childhood BFF and had more memories with her this year as well.
5. Gary + Jennies wedding (and all the activities and visits with Pete + Laura)
Above photos by Reagan Powell
Here's to 52 more weeks of happiness!
Keywords: 52 lists
No comments posted.