52 Lists For Happiness week 41.
This weeks list was pretty easy to journal. Narrowing it down to 5, not-so-much. I am going to list the things that money can buy to make me happy.
- Travel! I am sure that comes as no surprise. If I had all the money I could want for that is what I would spend it on. Actually the little money I save for that is exactly what I do spend it on. Experiences over materials... hands down.
- While I am dreaming... a WRX. I have never in my life owned, or even wanted to own a sports car. I love my Subaru. I would love to have a Subaru sports car...but first I need to learn to drive a stick.
- Mani/Pedi's for days. I love getting my nails done. I have a hard time paying for it on a regular basis. I do it as a treat or a pick me up when I really need it.
- Massages are great for a treat also. I miss the days when my employer brought in a masseuse on Fridays. I have had a few but my favorite will always be the one I got the day after I got married. It was like I was high on some sort of drug afterwards for hours. Maybe I was just high on happiness. I don't know but that was the best feeling and I will never forget it.
- Dining out is another indulgence we try not to partake in too often. With the ever demanding schedule of my son's various needs, dining out will be even more rare in the coming months. Though sometimes it is just nice to go out somewhere and have an interesting meal or the company of friends.
This week I am supposed to budget in a little pampering for myself. I bought a new dress, earrings and 2 shirts and have a friends birthday dinner scheduled for the weekend. This will mostly likely be the last fancy meal out until my anniversary. Here's to living like the other half...even if only in theory.