The Georgia Guidestones, also known as the American Stonehenge, are 6 granite slabs towering at 20' high and weighing 240,000 lbs. No one knows who put the structure in place. Located in Elberton, GA near the South Carolina border, it is in the middle of a field. Inscribed on the structure are the Ten Commandments for the Age of Reason in eight languages: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
The guides are:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
The most interesting parts of the stones are a hole carved out from the South to the North side of the center stone that points to the North Star and another slot aligns with the positions of the rising sun at the time of the summer and winter solstices and at the equinox.
A mysterious time capsule is buried underneath it.
You can google all kinds of conspiracy theories on this subject. Accusations of the Freemasons, the world elite also know as the Good Club are the most infamous to be said to be behind the stones. Regardless of your beliefs, the world is in trouble if we keep growing at the rate we are.
This just serves as a reminder.