52 Lists Project
Listing times I felt I made a difference in someone else's life.
- I know I made a difference in this little baby squirrels life. Really though he made a difference in mine.
- I believe I made a difference in a friends life after she attempted to take her own. This wasn't just me, there was a rally of support generated from some amazing people who are my family and friends. The road is not easy but she knows that she has a support system of people who will not judge her, no matter what.
- When my grandmother moved in with my mom while I was in college, she was very sad. My grandfather has recently passed away and she was heartbroken. I would visit her every chance I got. She told me I was her best friend. I know I made her happy in those last months of her life, she sure made me feel special.
- When my step-father fell ill, I was there for my mom every step of the way (and him also). It was a gut wrenching time. I may not feel like I did much but my mother sure thinks I did and that is all that matters.
- Spending the holidays with my dad made a difference in both of us. More so me than him but I was able to at least give my siblings piece of mind that he was taken care of while they were with their own families far away.
This may have been the hardest list to write yet.