For the past few years I have started making yearly goals and holding myself accountable to them by putting them here, for all to see, in black and white. I am very much a firm believer in put-your-money-where-your-mouth-is. This year I hope will be better than the last. I learned some pretty interesting things about myself in the last 12 months and feel fairly enlightened to what really makes me tick. Peace of mind is priority number one.
- Meditate daily. I downloaded an app in the hopes it would guide me to better sleep. Not only has it done that but it has become and important part of my daily routine. My goal is to be able to meditate every day, unguided by the end of the year and feel more at peace with my life.
- Daily family exercise. I believe a regular routine and schedule as a family to exercise will be beneficial to all of us and give me an excuse to stick to a routine besides just running. I am hoping by doing this I will see a much more focused and positive attitude in the boys and motivation for us girls.
- Complete the Canyon Climbers Club I started last year.
- Finish the portrait series I started and start another series.
- Go on a solo trip.
- Sleep in a hammock overnight.
- Join the park paddlers club! 3rd attempt the charm?
- Go on 4 road trips!
- Make my home more of a comfort zone for all of us.
- Continue to learn to speak Spanish. I can read it pretty well but still can't speak it.
- Eat less dairy and meat and hopefully convert to full vegetarian by year end or at least pescatarian.
Wish me luck...My list is not as long as they have been but quality of quantity. If you have goals send me a link, I would love to see them or just post them in the comments. I am always looking to support or be supported!