Daily Joy 52/9
List the little things that happened today that brought you joy.
The day I opened my little journal to work on my list these 5 things brought me joy.
1. The weather! Fall is here, humidity is long gone so a long walk along the Suwanee Greenway was in order.
2. I finally had a chance to play with my lensball that came in the mail a couple of days ago. I have had this on my wishlist for years but could not find exactly the one I wanted until I saw a random facebook ad and jumped on it. 4 weeks later it was mine! Funny thing is my bestie did the same thing and I had no idea. She got to take hers to Disney last weekend and her shots are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. You should check them out on Instagram.
3. Work - Oddly enough. I have been cross training to back up my co-worker Daniel. I have since had to move my desk and it is like a whole new world. It is nice to use my brain and learn new things and working with Daniel, who has the best sense of humor of any human on this planet, has made these past few weeks utter joy.
4. I finished my second Fredrik Backman book, My Grandmother Said She Is Sorry.
5. I finished editing and uploading all of the Dragon Con pics (post coming soon!)
Keywords: 52 lists
No comments posted.