52 lists project
Make a list of the things I prioritize before I do the things that make me happy.
- Must make sure all of Brody's homework is done before anything else can be done or plans can be made.
- I truly can't relax or go out of town until my house is clean.
- I have to make my bed when I wake up every morning.
- I cannot relax if the laundry is overflowing, and I will not leave clothes in the washer.
- I have to schedule bill payments the minute I get them.
Part 2 of this weeks list is to reverse this and prioritize what makes me happy first and post in on the fridge to set the intention of happiness first. I am sure Brody's teacher would not like that but Brody sure will. I guess is fitting since we are throwing caution to the wind and hitting the road the second Ariana finishes her last final and taking Brody out of school for 2 days for an early birthday bash for both of them.
- Netflix and chill
- Take a long hot bath with a good book and a glass of wine and good smelling candles.
- Eat out instead of cooking.
- Spending time outdoors, hiking, biking, running or just wandering.
- Playing games or coloring.